Boys and Girls Club of Malvern and Hot Spring County
All BGC Fees Are Nonrefundable
Child’s First name______________________ Last name____________________
Date of Birth____________ Age____________ Grade ______________ School ____________________
Home Phone_____________________________ Cell Phone______________________________
IF YOUR CHILD PLAYED SOCCER LAST YEAR : CIRLCE : YES or NO
T-shirt Size: YOUTH or ADULT (please circle one)
Youth Small Youth Medium Youth Large Adult Small Adult Medium Adult Large Adult Extra Large
I, ____________________ , would be interested in coaching soccer.
Head coach_____ Assistant Coach _____ Either_____ Have you coached before? _________
*Adults must have current volunteer application with background check on file at Boys and Girls Club
Neither the Boys and Girls Club of Malvern and Hot Spring County nor the sponsoring team will be held responsible for accidents or injuries that occur while participating in any sport or activity of the Boys and Girls Club.
Parents’ Code of Ethics
I hereby pledge to provide support, care and encouragement for my child participating in youth sports by following this Parents’ Code of Ethics:
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every practice or game. I will not use foul language, threatening language, bullying and/or physical violence to any parent, coach, or employee/volunteer of the Club.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of my personal desire to win.
- I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment. I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child.
- I will require that my child’s coach uphold the Coaches’ Code of Ethics.
- I will support coaches and officials working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and will refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
- I will remember that the game is for youth—NOT adults.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- I will help my child enjoy the youth sports experience by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectful fan, assisting with coaching, or providing transportation.
I also understand that if I violate this Code Of Conduct, league policies or procedures, or Federal, State or Local laws, ordinances or rules, then I may be subject to probation, suspension, dismissed or denial of all club related activities/properties/facilities with the Boys & Girls Club of Malvern & Hot Spring County or other disciplinary action deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors.
Parent Signature requested:__________________________ Date: ________________________
Boys and Girls Club of
Malvern And Hot Spring County
1840 W Moline
Malvern, AR 72104
Phone: (501) 337-4462
Fax: (501) 337-5463